OH what fun! You are an amazing party planner and it looks like she was spoiled rotten like a cute little pink princess should be! You look so great too, and I am SO jealous of your beautiful house :( ......someday :)
Happy Birthday to Miss Scarlett too. Birthdays are pretty fun to celebrate with the kiddos. Love all the pink stuff. I'll probably have a Pretty in Pink Party for Lily too. Gotta love the pink:) She looks cute and you look great.
I cannot believe how adorable those cakes are! You did a wonderful job at making everything look fabulous! Where did you guys move to? Your family looks great!
5 comments:
OH what fun! You are an amazing party planner and it looks like she was spoiled rotten like a cute little pink princess should be! You look so great too, and I am SO jealous of your beautiful house :(
......someday :)
I love all the pictures! What a cutie! Who did the cakes? They're adorable.
Happy Birthday to Miss Scarlett too. Birthdays are pretty fun to celebrate with the kiddos. Love all the pink stuff. I'll probably have a Pretty in Pink Party for Lily too. Gotta love the pink:) She looks cute and you look great.
It is so fun to see everyone!! Everybody looks so great!! Those cakes are adorable, what a cute idea-and your kitchen is beautiful!
I cannot believe how adorable those cakes are! You did a wonderful job at making everything look fabulous! Where did you guys move to? Your family looks great!
Post a Comment