She is adorable! Really such a pretty baby.
You are right about her looking Loosle. Her and Scarlett look so different! Love all the hair! I'll call this week-hope you are feeling better
Rachel, she's so cute! Congratulations a bunch!
It was so fun to see you the other night! Can't wait for our GNO!! Zoe is just a doll. And I love her name, so cute!
Wow, congratulations! She is just precious.
She has such beautiful coloring! She looks great in pink! It is her signature color!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is adorable! Really such a pretty baby.
You are right about her looking Loosle. Her and Scarlett look so different! Love all the hair! I'll call this week-hope you are feeling better
Rachel, she's so cute! Congratulations a bunch!
It was so fun to see you the other night! Can't wait for our GNO!! Zoe is just a doll. And I love her name, so cute!
Wow, congratulations! She is just precious.
She has such beautiful coloring! She looks great in pink! It is her signature color!
Post a Comment